The VoiceFive survey virus is malicious adware that displays continuous ar.voicefive.com popups on infected computer. Those pop-up advertisements will load some random online surveys and you,ll be asked to answer some questions. This way the creators of ar.voicefive.com virus make profit from third company that held the surveys while you get no benefit. Instead, the ar.voicefive.com pop-up virus is a very dangerous as it floods your computer with SPAM and steals personal user information who participates in its Voice Five survey. You are advised to not ignore this malware but uninstall ar.voicefive.com virus and block its voicefive survey popups from appearing on your computer to make sure your PC is safe on the Internet. Please remember, the ar.voicefive.com malware can integrate with Firefox, Chrome or any popular browser and the built-in pop-up blocker wont help you get rid of this spam.
What is ar.voicefive.com and why should i remove it:
- The ar.voicefive.com is a corrupt application that is created to harm your computer, it is completely unsafe.
- It is an invasive program that attacks your computer and may use any possible malicious methods to get installed.
- It modifies your system and browser settings without asking your permission.
- It leads you to network of suspicious websites, and may install further infected software automatically.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- Violates your privacy, steals persoanl information, tracks your browsing history.
How to manually remove ar.voicefive.com:
To uninstall Search engine, add-ons, plugins and toolbars carried by ar.voicefive.com virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which page can be accessed by clicking Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now respectively, select Toolbars and Extensions and then remove the ar.voicefive.com if it appears. Then click Search Providers and find the ar.voicefive.com and remove if found.
Now Go to Browser settings and:
Delete cache and browsing history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is ON.
Homepage is set to a safe website or is Blank.
Now open the Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Find the ar.voicefive.com in the list of installed programs, select it and click Uninstall/Remove.
ar.voicefive.com survey popup virus removal tool
Download a software from below to automatically detect and remove this virus from your computer.