The Aegistechsoft virus is a very annoying hijacker that will keep leading your browser to Aegistechsoft.com when you surf the web. It becomes able to hijack your browser by altering default configurations of Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer, Safari, Google Chrome etc. Almost every victim is unaware of this attack until the virus has already taken over the system. Once it has been loaded, it will change homepage destination to http://Aegistechsoft.com and also the default search engine (Google) will start redirecting to www.Aegistechsoft.com. When the user is sent to Aegistechsoft.com, that malicious website will either forward the user to its affiliate website, or it will show pop-up ads and other Spam. Many people ignore these unexpected activities at first, but it should not be ignored. You should step up to uninstall Aegistechsoft.com malware and block its activities after very first suspicious thing you notice.
What is Aegistechsoft.com and why should i remove it:
- The Aegistechsoft.com is a corrupt application that is created to harm your computer, it is completely unsafe.
- It is an invasive program that attacks your computer and may use any possible malicious methods to get installed.
- It modifies your system and browser settings without asking your permission.
- It leads you to network of suspicious websites, and may install further infected software automatically.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- Violates your privacy, steals persoanl information, tracks your browsing history.
How to manually remove Aegistechsoft.com:
To uninstall Search engine, add-ons, plugins and toolbars carried by Aegistechsoft.com virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which page can be accessed by clicking Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now respectively, select Toolbars and Extensions and then remove the Aegistechsoft.com if it appears. Then click Search Providers and find the Aegistechsoft.com and remove if found.
Now Go to Browser settings and:
Delete cache and browsing history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is ON.
Homepage is set to a safe website or is Blank.
Now open the Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Find the Aegistechsoft.com in the list of installed programs, select it and click Uninstall/Remove.
Aegistechsoft.com virus removal tool
Download a software from below to automatically detect and remove this virus from your computer.