Getting a alot and unusual popup advertisements by rvzr-a.akamaihd.net on yoru system indicates that your web browser has been injected adware. Mostly these infections are carried with freeware internet downloads such as codecs, media players and toolbars. Anyhow, after infection, your Mozilla, chrome, IE, or Opera browser will open automatic rvzr-a.akamaihd.net pop-up windows filled with paid sponsor advertisements. It will even track your browsings and collects information about your interests to show rvzr-a.akamaihd.net ads that match your likes. In other words, seeing rvzr-a.akamaihd.net popup ads on your screen means your computer is being flood by spam and your web activities are being monitored by spammers.
What is rvzr-a.akamaihd.net and why should i remove it:
- The rvzr-a.akamaihd.net is a corrupt application that is created to harm your computer, it is completely unsafe.
- It is an invasive program that attacks your computer and may use any possible malicious methods to get installed.
- It modifies your system and browser settings without asking your permission.
- It leads you to network of suspicious websites, and may install further infected software automatically.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- Violates your privacy, steals persoanl information, tracks your browsing history.
How to manually remove rvzr-a.akamaihd.net:
To uninstall Search engine, add-ons, plugins and toolbars carried by rvzr-a.akamaihd.net virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which page can be accessed by clicking Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now respectively, select Toolbars and Extensions and then remove the rvzr-a.akamaihd.net if it appears. Then click Search Providers and find the rvzr-a.akamaihd.net and remove if found.
Now Go to Browser settings and:
Delete cache and browsing history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is ON.
Homepage is set to a safe website or is Blank.
Now open the Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Find the rvzr-a.akamaihd.net in the list of installed programs, select it and click Uninstall/Remove.
rvzr-a.akamaihd.net virus removal tool
Download a software from below to automatically detect and remove this virus from your computer.